Siena (Artuso) Conde is an occupational therapist with experience from infancy to end of life, within outpatient, acute and specialized rehabilitation settings. She is dedicated to bringing a holistic clinical and community perspective to the evolving face of healthcare provision in the modern world. Siena is valued for her strong base in neurological rehabilitation, evidence-based practice and client-centered care provision.
What do like most about being an OT?
I learned to be a caregiver at a young age, after watching my mother overcome a debilitating condition. I love that OT allows me to be a coach for some of the most inspiring people out there.
What settings have you practiced as a therapist?
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Outpatient adult and pediatric settings
- Inpatient acute hospital settings
- Intensive rehabilitation hospital settings
- Sub acute long term care facilities
Why are you passionate about Neofect products?
As a therapist, I know how hard it is to do the same exercises over and over again. I love Neofect products because they help keep people engaged in and enthusiastic about the type of repetitive exercise needed to make real change in your brain and body.
What are you passionate about outside of work?
I studied art for many years and I love to work with my hands. I always have a list of creative projects waiting for me at home.
Education and Training
- Tufts University - Masters of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Columbia University - Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Licensed Occupational Therapist | State of California: #13754
- NBCOT | Certification: #310426
- National Provider Identifier | #1851789358
- BLS for Healthcare Providers | CPR and AED
- American Occupational Therapy Association